Details of Team Dimensions Profile
Team Dimensions Profile helps create powerful teams by leveraging strengths of each team member.
The profile gives insights on the roles each team member plays – creator, advancer, flexer, refiner or executor.
Individuals can learn about how they can effectively contribute to the team using their strengths and talents.
The profile uses the “Z” process to highlight common team challenges and enable teams to arrive at solutions for the same.
Team members also learn about priorities of others and how to create effective relationships with them.
Uses of Team Dimensions Profile
Features of Team Dimensions Profile
- Communication skills
- Team behaviors
- Time management
- Conflict management
- Team building
Additional Reports Available for the Facilitator
Facilitator Kit for Trainers Available
Free comparison reports
Use EPIC to administer Team Dimensions Profile
- Personalized analysis of the respondent’s team role
- Insights into working with different team roles
- Commentary on the respondent’s flexibility in his or her role
- Details about what might cause the respondent stress
- Information on the “Z” process
- Applied information on communication, meetings and time management
- Comparison of all four team roles